Junior Golf League
Date: Tuesdays, July 6th - August 3th
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Fee: $25.00 per person
Place: Olde Salem Greens Golf Course
Instructor: Tom Doyle, Head Golf Coach Salem High
Bring your own clubs to play in a scramble-style format at Olde Salem Greens Golf Course. All levels welcome, some experience with the sport is recommended. Children will be grouped with members of the Salem High School golf team. Players must wear a collared shirt and sneakers. No jeans allowed.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MUST FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REGARDING SUMMER PROGRAMS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO POST ALL UPDATES.
* Social distancing will be enforced.
* Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
* No sharing of equipment at this time. Children are asked to bring their own clubs and golf balls. The golf balls should be marked so that they know which is theirs.
* Children must bring their own water bottle. There are no water jugs on the course.
* Check in each Tuesday will be on the deck of the clubhouse.
* Parents must wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
*Parents are required to complete the attached COVID-19 waiver form. Please print this out and scan to email@example.com or mail to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St. COVID-19 Waiver
* Parents are asked to fill out the attached registration registration form. Parents should print this out and scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St. Youth Registration Youth Registration in Spanish
* Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check form
completed each day. This needs to be turned into staff at drop off. Parents should print these out to use. Daily Health and Wellness Check