Tennis lessons focus on the proper way to serve and hit, as well as different strokes.
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all guidelines and restrictions set forth by the state with regards to COVID-19.
- social distancing will be enforced
- face coverings must be worn when social distancing is not possible
- group size is limited to 10
- no drop- ins allowed
- participants must show no signs or symptoms of COVID for 14 days prior to class
- participants must bring their own racket
All participants must sign a COVID-19 waiver and return it to Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services prior to the start of the class. Waivers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEPTEMBER SESSION -
Dates: Wednesday, September 9th - September 30th
* October 7th will serve as a make-up if necessary due to weather
Times: 6:30-7:30 pm
Instructor: Barbara Maitland
Location: Salem High School Tennis Courts
Fee: $40.00 per person