Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Yoga and Meditation Workshop for Children
We are thrilled to have Kelley Annese back with us this summer to offer a Yoga and Meditation Workshop. Learn to art of yoga and meditation to calm your mind and relax your body.
Date: Monday - Thursday, July 26th - July 29th
* Friday, July 30th will serve as a makeup day if necessary due to an inclement weather cancellation.
Location: Mack Park - you will meet in front of the caretaker's house
Cost: FREE to Salem Children **
Participants should bring a blanket or towel to sit on.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MUST FOLLOW ALL PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REGARDING OUR PROGRAMS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO POST ALL UPDATES
*Face coverings must be worn at all times.
* Staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements
* No sharing of equipment
* Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check form completed each day. This needs to be turned into staff at drop off. Parents should print these out to use each day. Daily Health and Wellness Checks
* Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
* Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and COVID-19 Waiver Form. These forms need to be returned prior to the start of the program. If you have already filled these out for another of our programs, you do not need to fill out again. We can use what is on file.
Please print these out and scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to our drop box located at the front door of the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St. Youth Registration Form Youth Registration Form in Spanish COVID-19 Waiver
* Where this is a grant funded program, we need to have a Participant Data Form filled out for your child. Again, if you have already filled this out for a previous program, you do not need to fill it out again. This should be returned to email@example.com prior to the start of the program. Participant Data Form
** These programs are being funded by the City of Salem Department of Planning and Community Development and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The City of Salem, in the provision of our services, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, age, religion, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, ancestry, public assistance, veteran history/military status,genetic information or disability.