Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Floor Hockey at Collins Cove
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services and work on your floor hockey skills on Monday afternoons this November. No experience required. We will work of stick handling, passing and shooting. Feel free to bring your own stick or use one of ours. We suggest that you bring a water bottle. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the size of this group to 10. This program is weather permitting.
Dates: Mondays, November 2nd - 23rd
Location: Collins Cove Floor Hockey Rink
Price: $10.00 for the 4 weeks
* This program is filled. Wait list only
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Participants and instructors must comply with all social distancing requirements.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Equipment will be sanitized prior to use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Each participant is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness form completed prior to each class. Parents should print this out to use each week. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in.
Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
- Participants should bring their own water bottle
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 waiver form for your child. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at our office located at 401 Bridge St. There is a drop box for paperwork located at the front door. If your child attended a summer program with us and you already filled out these forms, you do not need to do them again. We can use what is on file.
Youth Registration Form COVID-19 waiver