Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
In this four day program, children will work on sketching, drawing and watercolor painting using the natural landscape and still life settings.
Children should bring a blanket or towel to sit on and a water bottle. This program is limited to 10 participants.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MUST FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REGARDING SUMMER PROGRAMS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO POST ALL UPDATES.
* all participants must wear a face covering at all times
* Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
* staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements and remain 6 feet apart.
* no sharing of equipment or supplies at this time. Children will have an assigned bag with their necessary supplies.
* Children must bring a blanket or towel to sit on.
* Parents are required to fill out the attached COVID-19 Waiver and Registration Form. Please print it out and scan to email@example.com or mail/drop off to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St. Youth Registration Form Youth Registration form in Spanish COVID-19 Waiver
* Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check form completed each day. This needs to be turned into staff at drop off. Parents should print these out to use. Daily Health and Wellness Checks
* Parents are to read the Operational Plans for Summer Programs and the Plan for Isolation and Discharge
*Where this is a grant funded program, we need the following form filled out and returned to Salem Park and Recreation prior to the start of the program. You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Participant Data Form
Date: Monday - Thursday, July 12th - July 15th
*Friday, July 16th will be used at a make-up day in case we need to cancel a day due to inclement weather.
Time: 10:30am -12:00pm
Location: Mack Park, Grove St.
Price: *FREE FOR SALEM CHILDREN
Instructor: Linda Abbene
*This program is being funded by the City of Salem Department of Planning and Community Development and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The City of Salem in the provision of our services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,national origin, gender or gender identity, age, religion, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, ancestry, public assistance, veteran history/military status, genetic information or disability.