Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Summer Recreation Basketball
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is offering our evening basketball program with modifications this summer. The league format this year will include 30 minute skill clinics followed by pick up games. Children register on the designated night based on gender and age. Each night is limited to 25 children maximum. Each night there will be a 30 minute clinic followed by organized games within the group of 25.
Date: Monday, Tuesdays or Thursdays, July 12th - August 19th
Monday - Boys ages 12-15
Tuesday - Girls ages 9-15
Thursday - Boys ages 9-11
Place: Memorial Park Basketball Court
Fee: $10.00 for Salem Children, $20.00 non residents, includes revisable pinnies
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MUST FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REGARDING SUMMER PROGRAMS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO POST ALL UPDATES.
* Players and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
* Players must bring their own water bottle.
* Basketballs will be sanitized before and after use.
* Registration is required. No drop-ins will be allowed.
* All players must have a registration form and COVID waiver form on file at Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services. These forms should be printed out and returned to us. Forms can be mailed/dropped off at 401 Bridge St. Salem or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Form COVID Waiver Form
* Social Distancing will be enforced on the bench area.
* No tip offs allowed
* Program limit is 25 per evening.
* Spectators must be socially distanced.
* Each player is to have a Daily Health and Wellness Form completed and bring to the court each evening.
Daily Health and Wellness Form