Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
We are thrilled to have Lisa Gagnon of Inspire Dance and Fitness back with us again this summer to offer this amazing program. We promise that everyone will have fun, get active and learn many of the popular Hip Hop moves!
Children should wear sneakers and comfortable clothing and bring a water bottle.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MUST FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REGARDING SUMMER PROGRAMS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO POST ALL UPDATES.
* Face coverings will be worn at all times by both instructor and participants
* Staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements.
* Group size is limited to 15
* Parents must drop off and pick up each day and are required to wear face coverings.
* Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check form completed each day. This needs to be turned into staff at drop off. Parents should print these out and use each day. Daily Health and Wellness Checks
* Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 Waiver form. If you have already filled forms for another one of our summer programs, you do not need to fill them out again. We can use what is on file. These should be printed out, completed and scanned to email@example.com or mailed to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St.
Youth Registration Form Youth Registration Form in Spanish COVID-19 Waiver
* Where this program is grant funded, we need to have each participant fill out a Participant Data Form. This needs to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the program. Participant Data Form
Date: Monday - Thursday, August 2nd - August 5th
*Friday, August 6th will be used as a make-up day in case we need to cancel a day due to inclement weather.
Location: Mack Park, Grove St.
Price: *FREE FOR SALEM CHILDREN
Instructor: Lisa Gagnon
* This program is being funded by the City of Salem Department of Planning and Community Development and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The City of Salem in the provision of our services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, age, religion, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, ancestry, public assistance, veteran history/military status, genetic information or disability.