Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Join Local Fitness Instructor, Beth Schultz for an early morning yoga class comprised of traditional yoga poses with challenging mat work. Participants need to bring their own mats.
Date: Session One: Thursdays, June 17th - July 22nd
Session Two: Thursday, August 5th - September 9th
Location: Winter Island Pavilion
Price: $45.00 for the 6 week session Pre-registration is required. No drop ins allowed
Please note that this class is weather permitting. If we need to cancel due to inclement weather, the cancellation notice will be posted on our Facebook page and you will receive an email.
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all guidelines and regulations set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
* Group size is limited to 10 participants
* No drop ins allowed
* No sharing of equipment. Participants must bring their own mat
* Social distancing regulations will be enforced
* Face covering must be worn
* Participants must show no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days.
* All participants must sign the attached COVID-19 waiver and return to Park and Recreation prior to the start of the class. The waiver can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St.