Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
"Join the Theater World" with Jape Payette
Come see what the world of Drama is all about. Learn to perform for your friends and family through the use of Improv Theater games.
Date: Mondays, May 3rd - May 24th
Location: Mack Park, located on Grove St. Salem
Cost: $75.00 for the 4 week session
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements and remain 6 feet apart
- face coverings will be worn at all times
- no sharing of equipment
- Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Form completed prior to each class. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in. Parents should print this out to use each time. Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 Waiver form. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. If you filled these out for another program this year, you do not need to fill them out again.
Registration Form COVID-19 Waiver
- All forms should be returned to email@example.com or left in our drop box located at the front door of the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St.