Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
School Vacation One Day Improv
In Improv, you will explore the theater through the use of theater games. Learn how to work as a team, improve your speech, think on your feet, enhance performance skills and have fun with your friends. A great opportunity for youth to express their feelings in a safe environment.
Dates: Wednesday, April 21st
Location: Mack Park located on Grove St. ( in case of inclement weather, the location will be switched indoors to the Community Life Center)
Instructor: Jape Payette
Cost: $50.00 per person
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Participants and instructors must comply with all social distancing requirements.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Each participant is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness form completed. Parents should print this out to use. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in.
Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
- Participants should bring their own water bottle
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 waiver form for your child. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at our office located at 401 Bridge St. There is a drop box for paperwork located at the front door. If your child attended another program with us his year and you already filled out these forms, you do not need to do them again. We can use what is on file.
Youth Registration Form COVID-19 waiver