Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Cross Fit Teen Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is partnering with B & S Fitness to offer a Cross Fit Teen Program for youth looking to improve their overall health and fitness levels.
Cross Fit Iron Spider's Teen Classes will ensure a safe distanced environment with a great strength and conditioning program specifically tailored to teenagers. Our coach's will guide, assist, and lead teens through exercises focused on teaching proper technique and movement patterns. Teens will also learn how to strengthen their mind and body to improve self esteem and confidence. You do not need to be an athlete to participate in this program and no fitness experience is necessary. Just come and give it a try!
Spaces limited to 12 slots due to COVID CDC guidelines and state mandates. Each teen will have their own workout area. No shared equipment. Equipment sanitized before and after use.
Ages: 13 - 18
Dates: Saturdays, March 6th - April 10th * THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY FILLED TO CAPACITY. WAIT LIST ONLY
Location: B & S Fitness, 90 Leavitt St.
Price: FREE TO SALEM TEENS
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements and remain 6 feet apart
- face coverings will be worn at all times
- no sharing of equipment
- Each participant is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Form completed prior to each class. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in. Parents should print this out to use each time. Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up
- All participants are required to sign a waiver from Cross Fit Iron Spider and return it to Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services prior to the start of the program.
Cross Fit Waiver
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 Waiver form. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. If you filled these out already this year for another program, you do not need to fill them out again.
Registration Form COVID-19 Waiver
- All forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or left in our drop box located at the front door of the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St.