Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Spend the afternoon playing kickball at Furlong Park.
Ages: 8-14 years old
Dates: Tuesdays, April 6th, 13th, 20th (Session 1) or
Tuesdays, May 4th, 11th, 18th (Session 2)
Time: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: Furlong Park
Space is limited to 16
*BOTH SESSIONS ARE FILLED, WAIT LIST ONLY
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Participants and instructors must comply with all social distancing requirements.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Equipment will be sanitized prior to use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Each participant is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness form completed prior to each class. Parents should print this out to use each week. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in.
Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
- Participants should bring their own water bottle
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 waiver form for your child. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at our office located at 401 Bridge St. There is a drop box for paperwork located at the front door. If your child attended a summer program with us and you already filled out these forms, you do not need to do them again. We can use what is on file.
Youth Registration Form COVID-19 waiver