Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Children's Watercolor Class
Join local artist, Linda Abbene for this amazing school vacation art program. Step by Step instruction exploring the illusion of depth and other techniques for the beginner watercolorist.
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021 *rain date is Friday, April 23rd
Time: 2 class times offered - 10:30am -12:00pm OR 1:00-2:30PM
* the 10:30 class is full
Location: Winter Island Function Hall
Price: $25.00 includes all supplies
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements and remain 6 feet apart
- face coverings will be worn at all times
- no sharing of equipment
- Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Form completed prior to each class. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in. Parents should print this out to use each time. Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 Waiver form. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. If you filled these out for another program this year, you do not need to fill them out again.
Registration Form COVID-19 Waiver
- All forms should be returned to email@example.com or left in our drop box located at the front door of the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St.