Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Learning Confidence Through Creative Expression
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is pleased to be working with students of the Recreation Management Department at Salem State University to be offering this program. Students have designed and will be the instructors of this 2 day program.
Learning Confidence Through Creative Expression offers children, ages 5-8, the opportunity to express themselves through the arts. This program involves interactive games, dance and crafts. Best of all.... it's FREE!
Children should bring a blanket or towel to sit on. We encourage them to bring a small snack and a water bottle. This program is limited to 15 children.
Date: Wednesday, April 21st and Friday, April 23rd
Time: 10:30am -12:00pm
Location: Salem Willows. We will be meeting at the large gazebo near the bandstand
DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MUST FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS REGARDING PROGRAMS.
* All participants must wear a face covering at all times
* Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up.
* no sharing of equipment or supplies at this time. Children will have an assigned bag with their necessary supplies.
* Hand sanitizer will be available.
* Parents are required to fill out the attached COVID-19 Waiver and Registration Form. Please print it out and scan to email@example.com or mail/drop off to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St. Youth Registration Form Youth Registration form in Spanish COVID-19 Waiver
* Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check form completed each day. This needs to be turned into staff at drop off. Parents should print these out to use. Daily Health and Wellness Checks