Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Under the direction of one of Salem High School's Lacrosse Coach, Craig Gordon, players will learn the fundamental skills of lacrosse, from throwing and catching, cradling and ground balls. They will also learn basic offensive and defensive skills. This clinic is open to all ability levels.
Players should bring their own mouth guards,cups, sticks, helmets and gloves. If you need to borrow equipment from Craig, please note that the equipment will be sanitized prior to each use. Players should bring a water bottle.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH AGENCIES. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE YOU AS WE MOVE INTO THE DIFFERENT RE-OPENING PHASES.
* face coverings are required
* social distancing will be enforced
* If borrowing equipment from the instructor, this equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
* Parents are required to drop off and pick up their child and need to wear face coverings.
* Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check form completed each day. This needs to be turned into staff at drop off. Parents should print these out to use each day. Daily Health and Wellness Checks
* Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and COVID-19 Waiver form. Parents should print this out and scan the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop off to the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge st.
Youth Registration Form Youth Registration Form in Spanish COVID Waiver
* Parents are asked to read the Operational Plan for Summer Programs.
* Where this program is grant funded, all participants need to have a Participant Data Form filled out and returned to email@example.com prior to the start of the program.
Participant Data Form
Ages: Boys ages 10-16
Date: Monday - Friday, July 12th - 16th, 2021
Time: 12:00am - 2:00pm
Location: Mack Park
Price: * FREE FOR ALL SALEM CHILDREN
*This program is being funded by the City of Salem Department of Planning and Community Development and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The City of Salem, in the provision of our services, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, age, religion, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, ancestry, public assistance, veteran history/military status, genetic information or disability.