Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Teen Girls Wellness Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is pleased to be partnering with B & S Fitness and Cross Fit Iron Spider to be offering an after school program centered around fitness, nutrition, and social-emotional development to teach life skills to prepare our daughters to be strong, brave, bold and resilient! Inviting teen girls to come develop a strong mind and body with us! No fitness experience is necessary.
Ages: Girls, 12-17
Date: Mondays or Thursdays or Both Days
Session One: Mondays - April 26th, May 3rd, May 10th, May 17th
Thursdays - April 29th, May 6th, May 13th, May 20th
Session Two: Mondays - May 24th, June 7th, June 14th, June 21st
Thursdays - May 27th, June 3rd, June 10th, June 17th
Cost: $50.00 per session if attending 1 time each week
$79.00 per session if attending both days each week
Location: B & S Fitness, 90 Leavitt St. Salem, MA
Instructor: B & S Coaches
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services and B & S Fitness is following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Staff and participants must comply with all social distancing requirements and remain 6 feet apart
- face coverings will be worn at all times
- no sharing of equipment
- Each participant is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Form completed prior to each class. This form will be turned into Park and Recreation staff at check in. Parents should print this out to use each for each class. Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at drop off and pick up
- All participants are required to sign a waiver from Cross Fit Iron Spider and return it to Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services prior to the start of the program.
Cross Fit Waiver
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 Waiver form. These need to be on file prior to the start of the program. If you filled these out already this year for another program, you do not need to fill them out again.
Registration Form COVID-19 Waiver
- All forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or left in our drop box located at the front door of the Community Life Center, 401 Bridge St.