Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
City of Salem Cribbage Tournament
The Annual 2020 City of Salem Cribbage Tournament (held 14 months late) will be held on Saturday, June 5th at the new Ocean's Edge Salem Restaurant (the old Finz/Chase House... upstairs in their function room)
Volunteer Director Steve Dibble will lead this double elimination tournament. Prizes and trophies awarded.
Date: Saturday, June 5th
Time: Tournament begins at 10:00am
Place: Ocean's Edge Salem, 76 Wharf St. Salem (2nd floor)
Cost: $10.00 per person
We are following all public health guidelines set forth by the state and our health department with regards to COVID-19.
- Only 2 players per table and tables/chairs will be sanitized between rounds
- Face coverings are mandatory while playing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every table.
- Boards, pegs and cards will be wiped down between rounds.
- Food and drink is not permitted near the playing area. Players may eat/drink at tables away from the playing area or downstairs in the restaurant.
- Registration is required.
- Players will need to fill out a Daily Health and Wellness Form and turn it in as you enter the tournament. The form is attached for you to print out and use.
Daily Health and Wellness Form
- Players need to sign an COVID Waiver and return it to Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services prior to the event. You can drop it off/mail to our office located at 401 Bridge St. or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org. The waiver is attached for your use.