Salem Park, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
Junior Artist and Scientist Club - Summer Program
Join James and Matt for this three- day program that will involve science, nature and art projects, some exploration and discovery and lots of fun! We hope to spend one afternoon at Pioneer Village, one afternoon on a hike at the Forest River Conservation Area and one afternoon at the Community Life Center. Parents will be notified of each days’ location.
Be prepared to be outdoors and getting messy! We recommend wearing clothes that can get dirty. Children should bring a water bottle.
Date: Wednesday - Friday, July 21st - July 23rd
Locations: Community Life Center, Pioneer Village and Forest River Conservation Trail. Parents will be notified of each days location
Instructors: James Eric Rogers and Matt Colturi
Cost: $80.00 for the 3 day program, includes all supplies
Salem Park, Recreation and Community Services is following all guidelines and regulations set forth by the state and our local health department with regards to COVID-19. Please read through all the information listed and required documents.
- Participants and staff must wear face coverings at all times. During the program if participants are at least 6 feet apart, Instructors will allow children to lower their face covering for a break.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- No shared equipment. Children's supplies will be bagged individually.
- Each child is required to have a Daily Health and Wellness Check completed each day. Parents should fill this out at home and be ready to present it at drop off each day. Park and Recreation staff will be there to review the check list, sign off on it, and then admit your child to the program. I am attaching the form for you to print out and use on a daily basis.
Daily Health and Wellness Check
- Parents are required to fill out the attached registration form and the COVID-19 waiver form. Please print these out and return the completed form to Park and Recreation. These forms must be on file prior to the start of the program. You can scan the completed forms to email@example.com
If you have already filled these out for another Park and Recreation program you do not need to fill them out again. We can use what is on file.
Youth Registration Form COVID-19 Waiver